LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Level 60's with no rune gear!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Level 60's with no rune gear! Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:54 pm

BallsMcgee

Now that Rune gear drops from the first the first boss in RKL I refuse to spend money on runes. So who's with me? Anybody else got a 60 without rune gear that wants to farm RKL first boss over and over until we get our full set?

I've got a 60 ranger and will soon have a 60 Mage, just wondering if anybody else is interested and please list what class your rune-less character is.

2Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:20 am

Mist

Mist

BallsMcgee wrote:Now that Rune gear drops from the first the first boss in RKL I refuse to spend money on runes. So who's with me? Anybody else got a 60 without rune gear that wants to farm RKL first boss over and over until we get our full set?

I've got a 60 ranger and will soon have a 60 Mage, just wondering if anybody else is interested and please list what class your rune-less character is.

I have a ranger too...guess i better farm with ur mage Shocked

3Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

I will try to help as much as i can, Maybe be most easy to farm first boss of a dungeon if you have no rune gear with a team that already has, Since you might already know that its hard to do with no runes or epics already.
I find RKL be more easy then KPL OR ETL.

4Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:18 am

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

it also drops from the other bossses......hands and feet from 1st, shoulders and legs from second and breast and head from last....i have head and hands on mage....my ranger has none but his gear is all superior or epic

5Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 am

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Lord_Trifect wrote:it also drops from the other bossses......hands and feet from 1st, shoulders and legs from second and breast and head from last....i have head and hands on mage....my ranger has none but his gear is all superior or epic

Nice Lord, Great feedback, I had not put that part of the equation together, yet, So the bosses do drop a certain type of run gear.
Sweet. cheers

Too bad i already have all my rune gear, money well wasted ,LOL Sad

6Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:24 am

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

If u look at my profil picture you'll see who my alt is O_O

7Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Soooooo.... Who is your alt? Lol I really don't know

8Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 pm

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Meatlocker wrote:Soooooo.... Who is your alt? Lol I really don't know

I Think Lord_Trifect alt is, ψ(`∇´)ψ
I think i saw that character before, lol
Am i right ?

9Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

No....zoom in and look at the top of the pic; I am •Ryuzaki•

10Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Haha my bad, totally didn't not see that

11Level 60's with no rune gear! Empty Re: Level 60's with no rune gear! Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

silly meat...animals dont eat ppl, ppl eat animals! silly meat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum