LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIONHEART'S Very own TEAMSPEAK SERVER---> PLAY /QUEST/LEVEL/ AND TALK DIRECTLY TO US, No Typing necessary.

+4
Tsa
DoUrden
Lord_Trifect
GodsPredecess0r
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

So as the title says, A official team speak server has been setup for the guild so we can all play Order And Chaos and chat with one another at the same time.

The only requirements are that you have the team speak app on your iphone/ipad (apple device) and have all the information filled in correctly.

There is a slight exception, and that is unless you want to pay 5 dollars for the app, your device should be jailbroken.

So lets start off by making sure you can get the teamspeak app.

Method #1:

-Download and install teamspeak ( no spaces) from Install0s.

Method #2:
-Download and install IFile from cydia.
-Download the teamspeak app to your computer using the following link http://www.mediafire.com/?fwyssmdx1wdhb3h
-Enable the web server using IFile and connect to your device using your web browser.
-Once you are inside your IFile directory, go to var/mobile/documents/installou­­s/download and transfer your downloaded file into the directory.
-Then go to install0us app, go to the downloads section and install the teamspeak.ipa

Once installed you can use the teamspeak app.

In order to get into the LIONHEART team speak server do as follows.

-go to Bookmarks and add ( ip.freeteamspeak3.com )(NO HYPHENS) and port ( 9987 )(default port)
-Now scroll all the way down till you find #473.LIONHEART
-Now all you want to do is Switch to that channel, and you are in. :cheers:CONGRATULATION:cheers:

BY THE WAY IF YOU WANT THE {PASSWORD} PLEASE ASK ME OR ONE OF THE ADMINS.

I WILL POST IT HERE IF WE CAN LOCK THIS THREAD FROM THE PUBLIC GUESTS.

--------------

ALSO A TIP : download and install ( BACKGROUNDER ). This App can be obtained via cydia and it allows you to run the app and other in the background without it closing/disabling when playing the game.

Thank You And Enjoy.

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

when i go to www.jailbreakme.com it says that i cannot download onto this version of your device or some shit any other ways???????

DoUrden

DoUrden

Wow this is wa cool! If only I knew the slightest thing about jail breaking

http://ADTRgaming.enjin.com

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Try RedSn0w -> http://blog.iphone-dev.org/ or LimeRain -> http://limera1n.com/ And be careful and do research first.
I am not responsible for improper or not legal use of the information i posted.
All my posts are for informational purposes only.

Thank You

Tsa

Tsa

can you send me the password. I tried for about 15 minutes for someone to give it to me last night but i believe a lot of people were 'involved' and missing my query. I want to be able to hear all of your high...squeeky....pre-pubescent voices yell at me for screwing up a run....oh shit nevermind thought i was still playing WoW/FFXI!

PS - It was never me screwing it up...it was the gawd damn auto follow that failed why i was busy taking a piss!!!

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Tsa wrote:can you send me the password. I tried for about 15 minutes for someone to give it to me last night but i believe a lot of people were 'involved' and missing my query. I want to be able to hear all of your high...squeeky....pre-pubescent voices yell at me for screwing up a run....oh shit nevermind thought i was still playing WoW/FFXI!

PS - It was never me screwing it up...it was the gawd damn auto follow that failed why i was busy taking a piss!!!

I sent you a private message.

xx23

xx23

Could I have password too please?

Thanks!

DoUrden

DoUrden

Red snow or the lime one better? Opinions?

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

i cant do it D:

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

kk i think i got it plz pm me on game im Recyclops Lord_Trifect or *Ryuzaki*

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

with password >_>

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

I sent you guys a private message.

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Can someone give me the idiots version of how to do these, i've been a mac user all my life and could not tell you how a computer works lol id like to hear all of you beautiful voices soon ;p

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Also, will I need a microphone since I play on my phone? Or can I use my PS3 bluetooth head set?

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

i TTRIED THE SECOND JAILBREAK THERE AND SPENT 2 HOURS REPAIRING MY IPOD...I TRIED RESTORYING IT 73 TIMES AND THE 73RD TIME IT WORKED >_> NO SHIT...

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

DoUrden wrote:Red snow or the lime one better? Opinions?

Cant really say there is a better, Its your choosing , I guess witch ever one works for you or is simpler to run.

The reason i say that is because they are most likely based on the same exploit depending on the firmware.

There are other programs that you can use to jailbreak your phone, the two i mentioned are just two possibility's of of several.

Meatlocker wrote:Can someone give me the idiots version of how to do these, i've been a mac user all my life and could not tell you how a computer works lol id like to hear all of you beautiful voices soon ;p

Yea were geting a lot of people coming in, one step at a time, It be nice have you along, once everyone has it it will almost be a standard, lol

As for a more simple version or for macs, Just go to the two link i posted before, there should be a mac version, Or just go here --> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jailbreak+mac+version

sorry i cant be of much help but i would have to write a big story to run you threw it another way.
As i am not to familiar with macs anyways.

Just go to settings/general/About/ and when you google or use http://starpage.com Cool search for a jailbreak for mac that is for your firmware version.

Meatlocker wrote:Also, will I need a microphone since I play on my phone? Or can I use my PS3 bluetooth head set?

As for microphone, not really, depends on how you want to chat with us.
Personally i can speak directly into the phone, and listen everyone else from my phone, with no headphones.
I can also connect a headphones and speak into the phone but hear everything from the headphones,
If i use a headset, or just headphones, you can avoid a echo.

I never got bluetooth working for my iphone Neutral But if it works, Im sure you can use it.

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Lord_Trifect wrote:i TTRIED THE SECOND JAILBREAK THERE AND SPENT 2 HOURS REPAIRING MY IPOD...I TRIED RESTORYING IT 73 TIMES AND THE 73RD TIME IT WORKED >_> NO SHIT...

Lol Trifect, I did say to read and to do it at your own risk, lol

I dident do it right the first time i did it , or did i, But either way, theres a lot of information to read before jumping right in if your no familiar with what you are doing.

But Did you finally jailbreak it or did you just restore it to what you had before you tried to jailbreak ?

Trial and error my friend.

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

So do I need to jail break?? Because I'm not really down with soon that

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Cant I just buy the $5 app and call it good lol

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

GodsPredecess0r wrote:
Lord_Trifect wrote:i TTRIED THE SECOND JAILBREAK THERE AND SPENT 2 HOURS REPAIRING MY IPOD...I TRIED RESTORYING IT 73 TIMES AND THE 73RD TIME IT WORKED >_> NO SHIT...

Lol Trifect, I did say to read and to do it at your own risk, lol

I dident do it right the first time i did it , or did i, But either way, theres a lot of information to read before jumping right in if your no familiar with what you are doing.

But Did you finally jailbreak it or did you just restore it to what you had before you tried to jailbreak ?

Trial and error my friend.
no i didnt jailbreak it....just plz tell me how u jailbroke your iOS that might b better...or can u just get the app and b able to use it?

DoUrden

DoUrden

Wow all this seems to be is confusing lol :0

Tsa

Tsa

Meatlocker wrote:Cant I just buy the $5 app and call it good lol

Yes, you can pay the one time $5 and get it or do it through your computer as well. I have it on my laptop but havent used it in years...probably needs to update.

I bought the finsky version (aka $5) and it works fine...

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Tsa wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:Cant I just buy the $5 app and call it good lol

Yes, you can pay the one time $5 and get it or do it through your computer as well. I have it on my laptop but havent used it in years...probably needs to update.

I bought the finsky version (aka $5) and it works fine...

Ok sweet, I knew there was an easy way lol

DoUrden

DoUrden

I would rather spend the 5$.... What's the app? And can u run it with OnC running...?

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

DoUrden wrote:I would rather spend the 5$.... What's the app? And can u run it with OnC running...?

The app Is called TeamSpeak, Laughing

But you can download a team speak client for your computer and have the same functions.

But not the convenience to speak and play on the same device.
Meaning if your not near a computer you wont be able to teamspeak.

The app icon looks like this :

LIONHEART'S Very own TEAMSPEAK SERVER---> PLAY /QUEST/LEVEL/ AND TALK DIRECTLY TO US,  No Typing necessary. Mzl.jpezihca.175x175-75

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum