LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to level up in rank

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to level up in rank Empty How to level up in rank Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 am

Knightmare

Knightmare
Admin

Rank explanation:

1. New Member. New members are rank 1. New members to our guild are considered recruits. It's more of a trial stage. If I or an Admin see that your an active player, talkative and very helpful your rank will bumb up to Member. If I or an admin see that your semi active then it will take longer for you to be promoted. If rarely active (minus alt) then the next guild cleaning you will be let go. So please play, be talkative and polite and have fun! Smile

2. Members. Rank 2 are members Aka Nobels to the guild. Means that your very active helpful and let's face it.. A really good asset to the guild. Members (rank 2) are the face of LionHeart. Without you guys the guild will not be what it is today or what it will become in the near future, GREAT. you guys are what make the guild fun and in general the game. Members I love you all Smile

3. Admin. Rank 3 are admins Aka champions to the guild. These members are second in charge of the guild. These members are of my most trusted advisors so to speak. Admins are required to maintain order in the guild. They have the authority to kick rank 1 and rank 2 if need be (I'm usually the one who kicks lol) admins are required to recruit a steady number of players.. Be very helpful with the guild and help when available. If I'm not on and you have any questions or ideas for the guild, let our admins know and they will do there best to help and bring to my attention.

https://lionheartguild.forumotion.net

2How to level up in rank Empty Re: How to level up in rank Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

I'd like to take this time to thank everyone in the guild. It is a real joy to play with all of you. As an admin in the guild if anyone has problems in the guild or has ideas on how to make the guild better plz whisper me or send me mail in game Wink

3How to level up in rank Empty Re: How to level up in rank Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:29 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Idk why my phone autocorrected have to has but yeah has=have lol

4How to level up in rank Empty Re: How to level up in rank Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:06 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

Thanks! Proud to be here

http://ADTRgaming.enjin.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum