LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meat and greet...pun intended ;)

+9
Tsa
Lord_Trifect
Jaffelock
BallsMcgee
GodsPredecess0r
DoUrden
Zelios
Knightmare
Meatlocker
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Nastyangel wrote:Hi,

This is Nastyangel here. Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you well, welcome to the forum! Feel free to post a little bit about your self... I've noticed you are very shy lol.

27Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:16 am

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

aha ahadily ha

28Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

Welcome to the forums!

http://ADTRgaming.enjin.com

29Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 am

Zelios

Zelios

Welcome to the forum lol

Tsa you made my day, but I'll have to disagree on the shaved scrotum, my beard is not only on my face, I call my penis Osama, and there's nothing like it!

30Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:49 am

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Nastyangel wrote:Hi,

This is Nastyangel here. Nice to meet you all.

Hey Nastyangel. Glad to have you here with us in the forums.

Hope all us guys dont make u uncomfortable, We do have one or two other females here also.

Like meat said , we would love to know a bit about yourself.

Feel free to ask for help or just goof off. lol!

31Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 pm

DoUrden

DoUrden

No worries. This is a man right here. >Very Happy all you little guys!

32Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Zelios wrote:Welcome to the forum lol

Tsa you made my day, but I'll have to disagree on the shaved scrotum, my beard is not only on my face, I call my penis Osama, and there's nothing like it!

Hshaahshahhshhshshshshshshshshhahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahshahshshshhahahahahaahahahhshahahahhahahhahahahahah
I think i just peed myself

33Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:10 pm

.:Artemis:.

This was a very funny thread, lmao! Anyhow, my name is Sharon. I play Artemis [ranger],Athena [divine monk],Nemesis [mili monk],and my baby toons are Aphrodite [warrior],and Hecate [mage]. I live in Hawaii and enjoy the beach, hiking and our gorgeous weather. Cool

34Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

.:Artemis:. wrote:This was a very funny thread, lmao! Anyhow, my name is Sharon. I play Artemis [ranger],Athena [divine monk],Nemesis [mili monk],and my baby toons are Aphrodite [warrior],and Hecate [mage]. I live in Hawaii and enjoy the beach, hiking and our gorgeous weather. Cool

Nice to see you on here! I'm jealous you live in Hawaii

35Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 am

Xelia

Hey Artemis, cool picture!

And I love Hawaii! Very Happy

36Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:47 pm

DoUrden

DoUrden

Hey Artemis I know you haha! I'm McKinnon welcome into Lion! Hope to see your alts in Dragon soon

37Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:04 pm

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Hey Sharon nice to meet you, I almost forgot to write my characters.
I am HeartsArrow[Archer], LiteLite[Warrior], GodsCreat0r[Monk], & last but not least FourthComing[Mage] = 4 level 60's WOOT WOOT.

So if anyone wants help and wants a certain character to help them, Just ask.

38Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

People with 4 60's must have no life ;p

39Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

I have a 60 and a 31 xD I don't play too much

40Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Zelios

Zelios

3 60s and a 43 lol soon to be no life (I guess…)

My characters are Cookie [Ranger] , Zelios [Warrior] , HabbaBaba [Mili monk] and Boou {Mage]

I'll see you on my Honey Moon artemis! Lol welcome to the fowfow

41Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:40 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Lol I remember back when I only played this like 2 times a week, I called everyone with 4+ 60 a nerd... And now I have 4 >.< soooo ppl with 6+ 60s are now the nerds... Untill I have 6 haha

42Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:25 am

Zelios

Zelios

People with 4 60s full epic rune gears and epic weapons trinkets rings and necklace have no life…untill I get em

43Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

Lol I hardly play, especially now that it's last 2 weeks of school. I want Urden to be all epic... I have a lot of epic non armor stuff xD

44Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:17 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Lol urden you'll get there

45Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri May 04, 2012 7:20 am

Blueskies

Hey guys this is Blueskies. My name is Alan in the real world. I like to hunt, kayak shark fish, 4x4'ing, knife making, and weight lifting.

Since I'm pretty much computer illiterate I can't do the side picture thing so this is me.

Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 SANY0085

46Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri May 04, 2012 7:26 am

Zelios

Zelios

So…you can't put a picture as your avatar…but you can take this…out of the water…
hhhmmmmmm…
okay…
I don't get it...

47Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri May 04, 2012 7:31 am

Blueskies

Zelios wrote:So…you can't put a picture as your avatar…but you can take this…out of the water…
hhhmmmmmm…
okay…
I don't get it...

It's easy just have to watch out for the pointy end. Very Happy

I can fix your car or build your house. I can put a sledge hammer through a computer screen, but that's about it lol. I couldn't even find this website. Someone sent me the link.

48Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri May 04, 2012 7:34 am

Zelios

Zelios

Can you try putting a sledge hammer through your computer and upload the pic? Just so we can know what it looks like! Lol

I'm out for the day I hope i'll see the pic when I get back!

49Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri May 04, 2012 7:45 am

Blueskies

Zelios wrote:Can you try putting a sledge hammer through your computer and upload the pic? Just so we can know what it looks like! Lol

I'm out for the day I hope i'll see the pic when I get back!

I've tried that before, trust me it gets expensive. Very Happy

50Meat and greet...pun intended ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri May 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Wow! Nice catch there Alan!!! Looks like you had a fun day. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum