LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meat and greet...pun intended ;)

+9
Tsa
Lord_Trifect
Jaffelock
BallsMcgee
GodsPredecess0r
DoUrden
Zelios
Knightmare
Meatlocker
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:18 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Sooooo I'm sure I don't know everyone in this guild (damn time zones) so let's kick it preschool style. I want to get to know everyone a little bit better. This is not mandatory but it is required so we create a family atmosphere in the guild Wink I'll start:
My name is Brandon, otherwise known as meat
I'm 20
I love golf, basketball, football (American)
I am a very chill person
Some of my favorite movies are: anchorman, the departed, immortals, the notebook, the shawshank redemption, semi pro, American history X, and step brothers
I enjoy the simple things in life
I love puppies and long walks on the beach Wink

Now it's your turn!!!

2Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty hello meat Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 am

Knightmare

Knightmare
Admin

you can start off by posting a pic up also mr. mystery lol. I am the Guild leader aka Athena aka Medusa aka Faith aka Saphira. Im 24, love music amd family.. love all will ferell movies, and Giving you guys oreders and bossing you around.. yes thats right im a Tyrant! Smile Lets make our Guild a real Guild of friends. Enjoy the forum and game

https://lionheartguild.forumotion.net

3Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:05 am

Zelios

Zelios

Hey Meat and Hitler *cough* *cough*, lol.
My name is Charif I'm turning 18 in June, I live in Lebanon.
I play rugby and sometimes football (soccer)
American History X is dope meat!

4Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:34 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

Ha! Yes another "kid" -.-
I'm Jake, I'll be 18 in October
I love my music, generally known as "screamo" I'm in a band I play lead and I scream. Playing shows is my biggest thrill and wish I could keep going
I also play basketball and run long distance in track.
I love ranking up in guilds and helping, try to give time bak and enjoy it Smile
I'm a very people person haha I know a lot of people and want to meet more.
Exited to be here.
I'm a boss(not really) healer Very Happy

http://ADTRgaming.enjin.com

5Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Haha finally got my pic up lol, I had problems pullin it from Facebook :/ any way Z you look like you're 30 haha
My goal is to have everyone post on here!! The guild already felt like a disfunctional family without this forum Wink let's try to have a tight knit family atmosphere pig

6Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:20 pm

Zelios

Zelios

Lol meat I'll show you another pic where my beard isn't trimmed affraid

7Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Haha I wish I could grow a beard Sad I have male pattern baldness on my face lol so I'm always pretty clean cut

8Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 pm

DoUrden

DoUrden

I felt cool because i have a sexy patch under my chin... </3

9Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 am

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Interesting and cool topic, Would be nice get to know everyone a bit more, And now i do, lol

My names Tommy turning 24 years young in July, I like to go fishing , hiking, camping, Playing sports,Festivals, Carnivals, I also like to science, gardening, mycology, and chemistry.
And im a spiritualy and polliticaly active person and knowledge is power.

I do not like watching tv drama and all that bull crap, and i do not like to treat people like i would not want someone treat me.

I like to party, drink ,.... enjoy my life, LOL

sunny So, much respect to the world and all my Brothers and Sisters. sunny

lol!

10Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Zelios

Zelios

Lol it's okay kids it'll grow one day!! lol! lol!

11Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Haha god so I'm guessing that you don't watch the jersey shore Wink lol I agree with you I hate "reality" tv as well, and Z It's sad to say but I have already accepted the fact that I will never be able to grow a beard Sad but the thing that hurts the most is the fact that I can't grow a mustache Sad I mean I can grow one.... But if I do I look like a pedo Sad

12Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:57 pm

BallsMcgee

My Name is BallsMcgee...

I am a Healing God....

That is all

13Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Zelios

Zelios

And we both agree that God does not exist, so you are a Healing Nothing, ergo you are nothing, so you are just empty balls?

14Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:05 pm

BallsMcgee

ROFL.... man you got me there....

15Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 am

Jaffelock

Jaffelock

Yo This is Jaffe from Hong Kong
I don't really talk about politics because my place is too complicated to talk about this,
if you know our history we were under Britain but now under China, it's troublesome
I know my pic looks I am 17 sth but I am actually 27 (damn Asian looks younger?)
I was lived in Australia before and now back to work in Hong Kong, I hate boring life and I hope I can change my job to something more interesting lol

Feel free to add my facebook if you want go search Jaffe Chan Chak Nam it's my full name

Last edited by Jaffelock on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

16Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:16 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

Zelios wrote:And we both agree that God does not exist, so you are a Healing Nothing, ergo you are nothing, so you are just empty balls?
LOL omfg that was great

And nice to meet you Jaffe(:

17Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Zelios

Zelios

Lol nice to meet you Jaffe, we should exchange ages they would match our appearance! affraid

18Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 pm

DoUrden

DoUrden

Zelios wrote:Lol nice to meet you Jaffe, we should exchange ages they would match our appearance! affraid

haha that made me laugh

19Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 am

Jaffelock

Jaffelock

yea true haha

20Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:34 am

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

the day is laid

21Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:48 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

And today is a new day Wink

22Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:30 am

Tsa

Tsa

Very well, where should I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.

My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. A sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. If I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shaven scrotum. At the age of eighteen, I went off to evil medical school. From there...I joined Lionheart Guild and began my tyranny over our server as a soon-to-be elite Warrior God....known as TSA!

Any questions?

23Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Tsa wrote: Very well, where should I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.

My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. A sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. If I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shaven scrotum. At the age of eighteen, I went off to evil medical school. From there...I joined Lionheart Guild and began my tyranny over our server as a soon-to-be elite Warrior God....known as TSA!

Any questions?

....i literally understood maybe 5 words of this hahaha, but I enjoyed it, nice to meet ya bud

24Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Re: Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:26 pm

DoUrden

DoUrden

ROfL that was legendary

25Meat and greet...pun intended ;) Empty Nastyangel here Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 am

Nastyangel

Nastyangel

Hi,

This is Nastyangel here. Nice to meet you all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum