LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

On a serious note....

+6
Zelios
BallsMcgee
Mist
DoUrden
Xelia
Meatlocker
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26On a serious note.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On a serious note.... Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 am

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

we need better mages... we have a few but they either cant do aything orhave low crit etc (no offense) plus catelyn is like the nly monk so yeah

27On a serious note.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On a serious note.... Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Lord_Trifect wrote:we need better mages... we have a few but they either cant do aything orhave low crit etc (no offense) plus catelyn is like the nly monk so yeah

I would say we are lacking in "good" mages. We have a lot of healers, but most of the
Healers in the guild have Alts and don't like to heal very much. We are also
Lacking in good tanks. Ranger is about the only thing we don't need more of haha. lord I wish I could run with you at some point, but we are on opposite sides of the world and I normally have full exh. But I haven't been playing my mage as much anymore so we should run GSL soon Smile

28On a serious note.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On a serious note.... Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

I rock at healing! And I love doing it lol, just havnt had time lately, high school haha and using alt a lot this weekend, we will have to run some rkl sometime

http://ADTRgaming.enjin.com

29On a serious note.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On a serious note.... Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:42 am

Zelios

Zelios

True that! I think, since we now have an alt. guild (I heard of it yesterday), that LionHeart should only keep and recruit level 60 players, of course we can help the alt guild by placing one of our 60s (if one has more than 1 which is usually the case) in the alt guild to help with dungeons, quests, etc…and maybe even get help from LH. I spend a lot of time trying to find teams for dungeons as I like to run with guildies, it improves the guild's gear instead of another random player and brings us closer to each other, plus we all get experience from dungeons, you can never know enough lol. Don't be afraid to run dungeons just because you're afraid to let the team die or to miss crit or to lose aggro, just tell the team members to send their gold to alts so they don't get poor and I'm sure a lot of us don't mind trying dungeon several times until monk or tank gets it right, cause if you never do it you'll never get better! Anw that's what I have to say I think I got a little bit messy lol pulled an all nighter and skipped school pretty tired!

30On a serious note.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On a serious note.... Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

I like that, we have runutz(60) and XXXL(60) and we have 2 players that have gotten to 60 in dragon,but don't have good gear. But yeah every time they need help I get on Urden and ask for help from Lion:)

31On a serious note.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On a serious note.... Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Zelios

Zelios

Sure thing, I'll get Zelios in Dragon, but I won't tank legend dungeons lol I hate that and plus I really suck at it... Embarassed

32On a serious note.... - Page 2 Empty Re: On a serious note.... Sat May 05, 2012 10:23 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

Haha we only need to do normal in Dragon:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum