LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dungeon "How To" Forum Info

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Empty Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

Knightmare

Knightmare
Admin

We will begin posting "how to" dungeon here in the forum. If you have input for the forum, please let me know. This Dungeon form will benift the guild Greatly. Should be up as soon as next week. Dungeon forum will have to be very detailed and specific and hopefull ill be able to post screenshots to give a visual understanding on how to. Thank you and enjoy your stay at the LionHeart Inn. Very Happy

https://lionheartguild.forumotion.net

2Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Empty ALL YEAH Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

Good! Can't wait I need to learn some of this crap! Love the website bro its helping a lot

http://ADTRgaming.enjin.com

3Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Empty Re: Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:24 am

Tsa

Tsa

As a noob I appreciate the insight on what is to come. I know I'm a little low in level, but as you can see I'm climbing quick as i can. I started this a week ago and with work/activities outside the house I put in a lot of time whenever I'm home...place is going to crap! lol Hopefully I'll be 60 soon...just keep up the info on where I should be...as I am researching as much as possibly.

Also, is there any gear I should be getting soon that i would hold onto...that would be a great bunch of forums!

Thanks ya'll!!!

PS - Another good bit of info....I see a lot of people jump in and out of guild because they are not getting responded to when asking questions. I know it would help me if you posted maybe here when you are in a "run". just a suggestions...

4Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Empty Re: Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:33 am

Zelios

Zelios

Hey Tsa I'm sure the pros in the guild will be very happy to help anyone, so don't hesitate and ask whatever does not make sense.

And Gabe we still waiting on the "How to"s lol

PS: It would be helpful to have tips on what every team member should do, not only tank and monks, I'm gonna be 60 soon on my Ranger and I'm still not pretty sure what I should do in dungeons ( only AOE (for mobs) or target npcs separately etc…)

5Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Empty Re: Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Tsa wrote:As a noob I appreciate the insight on what is to come. I know I'm a little low in level, but as you can see I'm climbing quick as i can. I started this a week ago and with work/activities outside the house I put in a lot of time whenever I'm home...place is going to crap! lol Hopefully I'll be 60 soon...just keep up the info on where I should be...as I am researching as much as possibly.

Also, is there any gear I should be getting soon that i would hold onto...that would be a great bunch of forums!

Thanks ya'll!!!

PS - Another good bit of info....I see a lot of people jump in and out of guild because they are not getting responded to when asking questions. I know it would help me if you posted maybe here when you are in a "run". just a suggestions...

I've been trying to post some tips and and strategy on here for awhile but I never seem to have time to do it lol. I will post some topics tomorrow afternoon hopefully, fell free to take a look. I'm going to drop some knowledge bombs Wink but to answer your question about posting in here before dungeon runs I don't think it would work Sad first of all most of the ppl that leave the guild are honeymooners, they hop around from guild to guild looking for the "perfect" guild. I know because I did this. About last year when I started playing I could never stay in a guild because something always bothered me.
I was in omega, void, first stand, chaos, and a few others I can't remember. My thinking back then was that the grass is greener. But in reality there is no "perfect guild", it's all about the people you meet Wink also most of the guild members that leave are not active on this forum so it would really do no good because they would never look. In my experience if I were to recruit 10 players, on average 5 would stay for a month or more. Two will be very active in guild chat and events, and the other 3 would never talk and then eventually leave. So it's just kind of a fact of life that people are going to leave. But thank you for the concern and suggestion, I wish everyone that joins the guild would stay and be active in the guild but that just does not happen Sad

6Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Empty Re: Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:40 am

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

Zelios wrote:Hey Tsa I'm sure the pros in the guild will be very happy to help anyone, so don't hesitate and ask whatever does not make sense.

And Gabe we still waiting on the "How to"s lol

PS: It would be helpful to have tips on what every team member should do, not only tank and monks, I'm gonna be 60 soon on my Ranger and I'm still not pretty sure what I should do in dungeons ( only AOE (for mobs) or target npcs separately etc…)

Dont worry, I'll be posting some stuff soon, mainly on mages, tanks, healers, an sins, I would post on others but i have no experience with the other classes such as mili monks, battle wars, on archers.

P.s take the pic o the cookie off!!! I want to see the bearded child! Smile

7Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Empty Re: Dungeon "How To" Forum Info Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 am

DoUrden

DoUrden

I've been waiting too xD Tsa, I know people leave because people won't help, but we talk to them and they leave because they don't listen and no one knows what to do lol -.- if you need help and we aren't in a dungeon we will help in an instant Smile

http://ADTRgaming.enjin.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum