LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who the HELL let Tsa back in?!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who the HELL let Tsa back in?! Empty Who the HELL let Tsa back in?! Tue May 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Tsa

Tsa

Wtf!!! Tsa is a loser...who let his fat ass back in this guild?! For the love of God...just make him an admin so he doesn't cry and pout...again!

2Who the HELL let Tsa back in?! Empty Re: Who the HELL let Tsa back in?! Thu May 31, 2012 1:49 am

Xelia

Sorry Man, you left the guild on your own accord and missed the boat....
Prove your worth and we shall see....Probie.

3Who the HELL let Tsa back in?! Empty Re: Who the HELL let Tsa back in?! Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Tsa

Tsa

Xelia wrote:Sorry Man, you left the guild on your own accord and missed the boat....
Prove your worth and we shall see....Probie.

Probie?! I shall thrash you!!!

No wait...a test of intellect...to the death!!! We shall drink...one cup will be wine the other mixed with poison!!! All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]