LionHeart Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LionHeart Guild

Guild Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

shaking my tree and blacksmith questions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shaking my tree and blacksmith questions Empty shaking my tree and blacksmith questions Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 am

Tsa

Tsa

is this true:

"hi all, there is a reset skill book in the some of the npc which sells for 10 golds. will my skill points disappear when i use the book"

"no they wont, you will get them all back to spend again"

I was told yesterday that i would have to buy them all back again when i asked in guild chat.

second, ive been doing some minor skillin' for blacksmith. doesnt appear im getting any closer to making it to the next level. I see my business points going up, but then when i buy a new book for 'noob' they go back down...should i not be buying the new books to make different weapons...or is there some secret 'money count' that will flip me to the next level at some point? do i have to make each of the items before i get ot the next level?

thanks in advance for the help!

scott

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Tsa wrote:is this true:

"hi all, there is a reset skill book in the some of the npc which sells for 10 golds. will my skill points disappear when i use the book"

I was told yesterday that i would have to buy them all back again when i asked in guild chat.

second, ive been doing some minor skillin' for blacksmith. doesnt appear im getting any closer to making it to the next level. I see my business points going up, but then when i buy a new book for 'noob' they go back down...should i not be buying the new books to make different weapons...or is there some secret 'money count' that will flip me to the next level at some point? do i have to make each of the items before i get ot the next level?

scott

Hey TSA , glad to see you in the forums.

Yes there is a scroll/book that will allow you to reset your skills in your tallent tree.
Most if not all npc spell book sellers sell them, and they do cost 10gold, Its usually the very first item.

When you use the scroll/book you will get all your talent points back so you can allocate them anywhere you choose, But you will have to rebuy all spell books all over for the spells you decide to put your points into.

As for business points you get when you are crafting.
The reason your points are disappearing is because it costs business points when you buy a new recipe.
Or you can buy them for gold/silver from Auction House.

The best strategy is to not buy any recipe's.
The only time you buy a recipe is when you become Pro in crafting.

From beginer to advanced you get a recipe for free when you reach the next level.
When you get pro they dont give u a recipe so you must buy one , For foundry blood covered spear is best since it uses no symbols and gives the most points.
So dont use any business points except to get the next level in crafting.

Hope this helps.

Tsa

Tsa

i have no questions...that was the best answer ive gotten in all my years of playing rpg...it will be honor to watch you die next to me in the dungeon someday when i fail as your tank...I WILL SHOUT YOUR NAME FROM THE HEAVENS IN PRAISE!!!! hahahaha

seriously...thanks for the help!

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

GodsPredecess0r wrote:
Tsa wrote:is this true:

scott

Hey TSA , glad to see you in the forums.

Yes there is a scroll/book that will allow you to reset your skills in your tallent tree.
Most if not all npc spell book sellers sell them, and they do cost 10gold, Its usually the very first item.

When you use the scroll/book you will get all your talent points back so you can allocate them anywhere you choose, But you will have to rebuy all spell books all over for the spells you decide to put your points into.

As for business points you get when you are crafting.
The reason your points are disappearing is because it costs business points when you buy a new recipe.
Or you can buy them for gold/silver from Auction House.

The best strategy is to not buy any recipe's.
The only time you buy a recipe is when you become Pro in crafting.

From beginer to advanced you get a recipe for free when you reach the next level.
When you get pro they dont give u a recipe so you must buy one , For foundry blood covered spear is best since it uses no symbols and gives the most points.
So dont use any business points except to get the next level in crafting.

Hope this helps.

Very nice, if I would of tried to explain that I would of failed, hard lol.

GodsPredecess0r

GodsPredecess0r

Lol, thanks Meat, I tryed, Did you get your team speak app running yet ?

Meatlocker

Meatlocker

GodsPredecess0r wrote:Lol, thanks Meat, I tryed, Did you get your team speak app running yet ?

Yeah there is a problem with that.... I'm not good with computers at all, the directions you gave are way out of my leauge lol, about the only thing I do on computers is check my facebook or buy things I don't need haha, if you could give the the "team speak for idiots" version of your directions would be great Wink

7shaking my tree and blacksmith questions Empty BLACKSMITHING Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

PRIMARY FOUNDRY: ok so go to silence and go towards fallen leaf a little, uo th hill and there u can endlessly farm bronze, craft boots and gloves until u have enough business points to buy bronze sword recipe, then craft them until intermediate.

8shaking my tree and blacksmith questions Empty BLACKSMITHING Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

INTERMEDIATE: ok so what i did was do all rift quests daily for money, i did this all the time but now i never do......anyways i bout all my mats from here on. craft mascarite boots until u can get heavy mascarite axe recipe, craft them to advanced.

ADVANCED: ok advanced is usually the hardest one to lvl up, mats are so annoying to find and cost a fair bit...what u wanna do is craft the primal iron helmet recipe that is taught to you as u learn advanced foundry. each give u 250 points, make 40 and u have professional foundry.

9shaking my tree and blacksmith questions Empty BLACKSMITHING Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

PROFESSIONAL: ok this one is easiest for me ^^ what u wanna do is go to auction and buy a restrained desire chestplate recipe from auction costing you about 5 gold (WARNING DO NOT MAKE SEASIDE CHESTPLATES AS I ORIGINALLY DID AS THEY REQUIRE 2 COLONELS SYMBOLS IN STEAD OF ONE!!!). now change skills to dps and go to sdukar in the great desert, u will then walk towards windscale ruin to go to barlock lord (if u need assitance locating him PM Lord_Trifect, Recyclops or *Ryuzaki*). here, he sometimes drops a colonel symbol changing to dps will ensure u will kill him everytime...do not use decapitate though! and u must have double morale. ok so barlock lord spawns every 3 minutes, try and avoid getting into team so u get all symbols to yourself. once u have 15 symbols, then change back to tank or whatever u wanna be and buy light silver and armor scrps, from here on its easy! master craft!!!

Lord_Trifect

Lord_Trifect

each restrained desire chestplate gives 3000 points and is simple to make, u only really need to make 14 but then u miss out on 200 points which u can either farm an extra symbol to finish off or craft 4 primal iron helmets.... i should inform u that black smith is easiest crafting though.....leather, sophisticated fur is hard to find and it costs lots of money, as i said, advanced always hardest. but tailor just pisses me off u need so many mats for such a small ite lol anyways

DoUrden

DoUrden

Someone should make that ^^^^^ for tailor...I'm so slow at ranking mine up!

http://ADTRgaming.enjin.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum